The Leading Trust and Estate
Litigation Firm in Michigan
Experienced Michigan Trust, Estate, And Probate Attorneys Handling Litigation, Administration And Planning
You can’t be sure what the future holds, and you want to be as well-prepared as possible. In order to offer our clients the most powerful legal representation possible at Prince Law Firm near Detroit, our attorneys are highly involved in the areas of estate planning, probate, trust and estate administration, probate, trust, and estate contests and litigation, and related areas such as business planning. For information about our services, or to arrange a consultation with one of our lawyers, contact our Bloomfield Hills law office.
MOST RECENT ARTICLES
- Holographic wills: What you should know
- 5 factors to consider when choosing a personal representative
- What you need to know about conservatorships in Michigan
- Charitable and non-charitable trusts in Michigan: The basics
- Competitive family? A tailored estate plan can help
- Estate planning tools can ensure your health care wishes are followed
- Updating beneficiary designations is a part of good estate planning
- How to avoid the five most common estate planning mistakes
- A trust can help to pay for a grandchild’s higher education
- Important tips for avoiding estate planning disputes in Michigan
- Avoiding Medicaid recovery through estate planning
- Missing person stories highlight need for guardianships in Michigan
- Restructuring irrevocable trusts in Michigan through trust decanting
- Revocable Trusts: Holding on to a Cherished Family Home
- Sharing Recreational Family Properties in Michigan
- Obama Administration’s 2013 Budget: Estate Tax Planning Changes
- Kevorkian Estate Litigation in Michigan Court Disputes Ownership of Art
Estate Planning Law Blog
Comprehensive Services Tailored To Your Needs
Our lawyers will explain all options and recommend only those measures that really offer you a benefit. We have seen clients who would have been well-served with a simple will, yet were sold complex trusts. In other cases, our attorneys have worked to help clients deal with the confusion caused by poorly drafted wills and trusts. We are committed to providing high-quality services to every client.
We focus our attention on the following three aspects of probate and estate matters:
- Litigation: When challenges to a trust or estate arise, it is essential to have a lawyer on your side who can stand up for your rights in court and persuasively articulate your case. We have extensive trial and appellate experience and can handle all types of trust, estate and probate litigation.
- Administration: We work closely with clients, beneficiaries, trustees and personal representatives (or executors), through all aspects of the administration of a trust or estate and the legal obligations that accompany the process.
- Planning: Whether we are working on a will or trust as part of an estate plan, dealing with elder law issues or implementing tax planning to help address the future financial implications of an estate, our attorneys can recommend and create the designations and documents you need to protect your future.
As lawyers with extensive experience in estate planning and probate litigation. We have seen the benefits to individuals and businesses when estate or succession plans are carefully crafted by experienced professionals. Our clients include out-of-state parties who need help with the probating of Michigan estates or administering Michigan trusts. We welcome attorney referrals, and we encourage you to learn about elder law and our firm by reading our newsletters.