At Prince Law Firm in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, our lawyers focus on providing estate planning, tax planning, probate administration, and probate litigation services to clients throughout Michigan, particularly in the greater Detroit area. We welcome referrals from other attorneys because we like to help and, equally important, it would be to our advantage to do so. Contact our office online, or by phone at 248-419-1968, to make arrangements to speak with a member of the firm.
Estate Planning · Probate · Tax Planning
Our mission at Prince Law Firm is:
- To provide our clients with the best and most professional representation possible
- To make legal proceedings understandable for our clients
- To keep our clients fully informed
- To help our clients fulfill their goals whenever possible
- To earn and maintain the respect of our clients and professional colleagues
Attorneys Patricia (Pat) Gormely Prince and Shaheen Imami are known throughout the Michigan legal community as authors and speakers on estate planning, tax planning, guardianships, and contested probate litigation. Pat Prince and Shaheen Imami are also trained mediators, and provide a full range of alternative dispute resolution services.